Approximate tuition costs:
Year 1: Foundations in Biographical Counselling
Year 2: Biographical Counselling as a Path of Development
Year 3: Biographical Counselling as a Vocation
It is a training requirement that students have their own personal counselling and supervision. There will also be personal expenses for books and other materials students may want to further their training.
DIPLOMA COURSE IN BIOGRAPHICAL COUNSELLING
BACP ACCREDITED DIPLOMA
APPLICATION & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
To download Application pack for the Diploma Course click on the link.
Download Application Pack
- To have a social profession and have a professional or degree level qualification or equivalent life experience.
- To submit a written account of one’s own biography according to guidelines and questions given, 1500 – 3000 words.
- To have a good command of spoken and written English.
- To be willing to work with one’s own biography in small groups and in practice counselling sessions.
- Acceptance onto the Diploma Course is subject to a successful interview.